1.16.2011

What a day...











A purchase, a quick sketch, a walk, something to eat and me reading September's issue of Italian Vogue. Yesterday me and my friends, Lia (the blonde girl) and Anastacia (the wild girl) decided to have a walk once yesterday here in Greece sales started...after wandering around, and after ate some "homemade" biscuits :) we finally think of buying something!!! So I bought an H&M jumper and a Stella McCartney for Adidas Jacket...When we came back and after eating 2 Soft King's cookies, i decided to sketch something quick...unfortunately i didn't have much inspiration so i said to take a look at my old Vogue issues. When the sun went down i sat in front of my computer screen "surfing" for hours and chatting in Facebook...after a wonderful day with many surprises it was time for me to sleep...

No comments:

Post a Comment