10.03.2010

Wake me up when September ends*







It's Vogue time...

Alessandra Ambrosio& Ana Beatriz Barros Vogue Nippon,October 2010
















Lara Stone Vogue Paris, October 2010
[90th anniversary.]
















The Russian Dolls editorial in the October 2010 issue of Vogue UK, photographed by Tim Walker, was inspired by the Ballet Russes.

















Looking for the perfect style (2)


Grease, i like it

Back to the decade when John Travolta and Olivia Newton danced in the movie Grease wearing their black leather  trousers. The 70's trend is back again...leather trousers, jackets, skirts,dresses,handbags even helmets. Hermes, Dior, Chanel and Celine are some of the houses who use the material in many ways.






Cape Coat

Nothing more elegant and chic than a cape. This winter's coat are capes from the Tudors decade.
Tip: wear your coat as cape.Just put it on your shoulders.







Furs
Whats better than an eco-fur in the cold days of the winter? Jackets, skirts, coats, dresses even handbags and shoes.























When i was Younger



The story of a leather jacket


Blouse and necklace: H&M, leather bag: Pull and Bear, shoes: ZARA, 


I was sleeping when suddenly my mother woke me up and screaming
"I bought a leather jacket,I bought a leather jacket"
At first i couldn't understand what she was talking about but then i realise that she was talking about a leather jacket that a friend of her brought it from Milan just for my mom. The other day the leather jacket was waiting for me on my bed. A brown Italian leather jacket...mm so beautiful i tried on but unfortunately it didn't fit me so every year i tried on in order to see if it was ok for me to wear it. And now after 8 years it fits me great...and what is more leathers are must this winter...Lucky? Hope so...


P.S. i love that shoes...





All Fashion's week images by style.com








No comments:

Post a Comment